SeniorCareAsia respects the privacy of the information and personal data provided by you. We are subject to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and its subsidiary legislation and/or regulations. This notice outlines how we collect, use, handle and protect the information and personal data given to us and in compliance with the PDPA. We may, however, amend this Notice without giving you prior written notice but such amendments will be notified via our website.
A. DESCRIPTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any data and/or information about you which you have provided to us, including but not limited to the following:-
Username & Password, IP Addresses, Full Name, NRIC, Age, D.O.B, Contact Details (telephone/mobile no., address, email address), credit card & payment details, and other information obtained or received by us which are relevant to your current/potential engagement of our services.
Additionally, we may also request for sensitive personal data concerning your medical condition, health records etc., relevant to our services.
However, we will only collect, use or disclose such sensitive personal data where we have obtained your express consent.
B. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from the following sources, including but not limited to:-
Personal Data submitted by you by any of the following means: i) our website or ii) during promotional and/or marketing events, conferences, seminars/talks/workshops conducted and/or organised by us.
Interactions with our personnel in person, emails or correspondences sent to us which include your personal data, social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram etc.)
C. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We, as a Health/Wellness business may collect, process, use and disclose personal data for the following purposes including but not limited to:-
- to grant you access to our website, communicate with you, notify you of any relevant products/services, submit your details to our advertisers so they can provide ads to you which meet your needs and preferences, for our internal administrative usage, ensuring timely delivery of web pages requested by you, to tailor our site to the interests of our users.
- for any marketing purposes (including newsletters and articles), the performance of our master vendor relationships, on-site management services and outsourcing arrangements and personal improvement, resolution and defence of legal claims/actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- other purposes directly relating to the above.
We may disclose personal data from time to time to the following:-
- third parties assisting us in providing our site and services (i.e.: data storage providers), any professional association/registration body that has a proper interest in your personal data, auditors/credit reference agencies, the federal government, institutionalised financial organisations, suppliers and/or service providers and other health/wellness agencies.
- Furthermore, we may in certain situations be required to share non-personally identifiable information (i.e.: browser time, local time zone, language preference) to third parties for purposes of analysing usages and trends, improving/upgrading our site, improving/upgrading products and services and/or further developing new ones.
E. SECURITY AND PROTECTION
Personal data will be treated as confidential and we will implement appropriate measures in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations to secure and protect your personal data and prevent unauthorised and unlawful use. Only authorised persons are permitted to access your personal data for the purposes abovementioned and they are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We will keep your personal data no longer than necessary and will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer necessary or upon your written request for the same to be removed from our system, subject to payment of an administrative fee.
F. ACCESS & CORRECTION
Under the PDPA, you have the right of access to your personal data held by us and you may request for correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date for a prescribed fee of RM10.00.
However, we are not always required to provide you with access to all your personal data on request and may refuse your access where it is required or authorised by law. In the event of refusal, we will provide you with reasons for such refusal.
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any personal data to the following:
Jeamie Lee Parker
By publishing this policy in this website, our customers and/or clients have already been notified of this policy. You may at any time inquire or request, in writing, to view and/or amend as well as limit the processing of your personal data by submitting your request via the channels mentioned above. By proceeding to use our website or our services, you hereby agree or are deemed to agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes outlined above.